tenk

tenk

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Quote for me

"Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do."
by: Shaquille O'Neal

I love this quote because this author is my one of my favorite NBA player. And every time I'll play a game mostly basketball I inspire what I'm doing because every time I play I remember this quote and saying "find more and more moves that you have".

In basketball I play my best move i can make, I'm not stop to looking for the best among the very best move I can made. In school STI Lucena in our college day, I'll play basketball for my department, even we're not a champion in the basketball I'll guest we made a new friendship and a new Champion.

3 comments:

dexter! said...

awtz kala ko aq ang idol mo sa basketball..hmmmp


hehehehe nice bolg bro...

Unknown said...

Grabe tol! whatta a great idea for your blog. kept it up! Goodluck... more power to you. Plz don't hesitate to view our blog.... Suportahan taka!

Unknown said...

its a nice blog.....
good job!!!!